Ahmed joined the business in 2002. Under his leadership, the company transformed from a family‐driven optical company to a full corporate retail group on all levels, numerically and culturally.
– Ahmed holds an MBA from the Maastricht school of management in Netherlands; in 2011.
– Bachelor of Arts, political science and economics, From the American University in Cairo, in 2004.
– Attended scaling program at Harvard business school in Boston, USA, in 2015.
– Endeavor Egypt entrepreneur since 2013.
AHMED’S ACHIEVEMENTS ARE NUMEROUS:
– Launched C&Co. optical chain in 2003, Expanded optical wholesale business by 500% in 2010.
– Introduced and launched the fashion division in the group in 2016.
– Formed Baraka group holding structure in Dubai in 2017.
– Launched the e-commerce division in 2021.
– Launched the drop concept in 2022.