CFO & DEPUTY GROUP CEO
– B.sc in civil Engineering from Cairo University.
– MBA From INSEAD, France.
– PhD and M.sc in Engineering Mechanics From Columbia University in New York.
– Founder and managing director of Ezdehar, an Egyptian privet equity fund manager with investors.
– Co-founder of 8 miles LLP, a UK Based, Africa focused privet equity manager with $200M.
– Prior to 8 Miles, Emad spend 10 Years with Orascom Telecom in roles such as CEO of wind Hellas (Greece) & CFO of Djezzy (Algeria).
– Emad had spent 10 Years in New York, working for engineering firms such as parsons Brinckerhoff.
– Emad also serves as an investment committee member for sanad, a microfinance fund and as a mentor with several organizations such as Endeavor.
– Chairman and CEO of the OrasInvest group (Middle East)
– Growing the firm the OrasInvest group (Middle East) from $20M to $180M in 5 Years.
– Djezzy (Algeria), setting up the company and leading it to profitability and extraordinary margins in record time.