The Merchadizer planner analyzes customer needs and determines how operations can be altered to improve service to customers and better meet their needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist the business operations manager in planning, organizing and coordinating functions relating to the operation of the business.
• Provide necessary sales/inventory reporting.
• Make allocation for the new arrival stock depending on strategy concept and seasonal period and measures.
• Evaluate the stock allocation and distribution based on sales and distribution plan.
• Monitor and execute the stock movement between stores based on sales.
• Normal replenishment from the main WH to stores for as per capacity and best seller & slow-moving stock.
• Forecasts for future inventory based on historical buys, reoccurring buys and current inventory levels.
• Review stock to sales ratios and respond to changing sales trends to ensure plan sales.
• Coordinates inventory flow-through to each retail location.
• Create analysis of sales records and inventory reports to identify missed opportunities.
• Analyzes customer needs and determines how operations can be altered to improve service to customers and better meet their needs
• Developing merchandise plans to improve performance of respective territories by increasing its stocks turnover and maximizing profitability
|ADAPTING TO CHANGE AND FLEXIBILITY||LEVEL||5|
|DEVELOPING, COACHING, AND LEADERSHIP||LEVEL||5|
|INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND TEAMWORK||LEVEL||5|
|COMMUNICATION AND LISTENING||LEVEL||5|
|ANALYTICAL THINKING AND DECISION MAKING||LEVEL||5|
|PLANNING AND ORGANIZING||LEVEL||5|
|PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR AND ATTITUDE||LEVEL||5|