- Assist the business operations manager in planning, organizing and coordinating functions relating to the operation of the business.
- Provide necessary sales/inventory reporting.
- Make allocation for the new arrival stock depending on strategy concept and seasonal period and measures.
- Evaluate the stock allocation and distribution based on sales and distribution plan.
- Monitor and execute the stock movement between stores based on sales.
- Normal replenishment from the main WH to stores for as per capacity and best seller & slow moving stock.
- Forecasts for future inventory based on historical buys, reoccurring buys and current inventory levels.
- Review stock to sales ratios and respond to changing sales trends to ensure plan sales.
- Coordinates inventory flow-through to each retail location.
- Create analysis of sales records and inventory reports to identify missed opportunities.
- Analyzes customer needs and determines how operations can be altered to improve service to customers and better meet their needs.
To work for our reputable FASHION Brands (Beverly Hills Polo Club and New balance)
Locations: New Cairo
– Attractive salarie
– Social Insurance
– Medical Insurance
– Product benfits