CFO & DEPUTY GROUP CEO
– Holds a Bechelor of Arts, English Literature from Ain Shams University, Cairo 1981.
– Member of the Country’s Supreme Committee.|
– Member of the HRIS committee for Admin Reform & Head of the training contracting committee to train Admin Machine Staff members on HR, Audit, Governance & strategic Planning.
– Monitoring & Admin Reform enitre Baraka Fashion division.
– Chairman, the Egyptian HR Management Association.
– Board Member, Egypt Post.
– Board of Trustee Member, National Management Institute.
– Board Member, The Holding Company for Construction & Development.
– Board Member, B-Tech. / Remuneration committee member e-finance board.
– Board Member, Quodrat – Capacity Development Competitiveness.
– Board Member, Ahram Security Group.
– Head & Member of various remuneration & Nomination Committee
– Medhat Established ProMark the first organization & HR Consulting firm in Egypt. “Jan 1995”
– introducing the executive coaching practice in Egypt started it in 2001.
– Medhat chair’s the board in a non – executive role and serves as the overall strategic architect of ProMark and guardian of its legacy.